Criteria For Funding
In order to be considered for funding, the following criteria must be fulfilled.
- The patient must have a vascular anomaly.
- The funding request must be relevant to the treatment of a vascular anomaly.
- The patient must meet a financial need – in connection with the necessary medical treatment. The selection will be based on a cumulative evaluation of both
need and financial ability to pay.
- The patient can be funded as an aide to existing Medicaid or private insurance benefits.
- Upon specific approval, the funding can cover expenses already incurred that relate directly to the treatment of a vascular anomaly.
** This Criteria for Funding is subject to change from time to time without notice by the Board of Directors of the Waner Children’s Vascular Anomaly Foundation.